Posted by : Unknown Friday, November 23, 2018






Download the latest drivers for your asustek computer inc. x200ma. keep your computer up to date.. I have a driver problem with sm bus controller with the driver not being correctly installed, sm bus controller driver . page 1 of 3 1 2 3 last. jump to page: wdrs. view profile asmedia sata host controller driver for asus mob in drivers and hardware.. In device manager, right-click on the universal serial bus (usb) controller and select uninstall. 2. if prompted for confirmation, click the box next to delete the driver software for this device (if you see this), and click ok button..












I keep getting "sm bus controller is not installed" message for my pc under the "device and printers" menu from the control panel. i have installed the latest chipset drivers for my mb from the asus driver/support page.. Sm bus controller driver for windows 7 32 bit, windows 7 64 bit, windows 10, 8, xp. uploaded on 3/28/2018, downloaded 5010 times, receiving a 94/100 rating by 2385 users.. I recently bought a new desktop, and everything's been running fine, except i noticed this issue: upon going into my devices and printers, there's a little troubleshooting triangle next to my desktop's symbol, so i troubleshooted it, told me pci and sm bus controller had no drivers..



sm bus controller driver for asus x200ma

visit link reference



- Copyright © Ciciwis - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -