Posted by : Unknown Thursday, February 28, 2019






My passport; my cloud home; my cloud; my book; internal drives / micro sd cards; software for windows. acronis true image wd edition software. install wd discovery for windows. wd access for windows. wd arkeia network backup. wd backup. wd drive utilities for windows. wd security for windows. wd ses. wd smartware. wd sync for windows.. Wd my passport - not recognized in win 10 if i try my hdd in any usb 2.0 ports its recognized instantly. i tried reinstalling drivers from device manager, but same problem.. I use windows 10, and was given a 1tb wd my passport external hard drive. the light on the hard drive comes on when i plug it in, but my computer can't detect the hard drive..





windows 7 - My WD passport detected but not working ...


Windows 7 - my wd passport detected but not working



Wd my passport - not recognized in win 10 in drivers and hardware i am having wd my passport ultra (1tb) and its not recognized in any usb 3.0 ports, after initial one time! if i try my hdd in any usb 2.0 ports its recognized instantly.. Hi, unfortunately the drive is not designed to work with windows 10, normally windows 10 will install the mass storage drives for this hard drive.. If the usb controller on your windows is old, corrupted or missing, your wd product can not be detected then. you can solve it through updating your usb controller software..



driver windows 10 wd my passport

visit link reference



- Copyright © Ciciwis - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -